Update : November 2022
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy (known as LCEN), users of the website https://alegria.group/ are advised of the following information
1. Legal notice
1.1 The website accessible at the following address: https: //www.alegria.group/ (hereinafter the "Site") is published by: ALEGRIA.TECH, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €49,600, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 890 581 986, with the following intra-community VAT number: FR 86890581986 and whose registered office is located 17 Rue des Martyrs in Paris (75009)(hereinafter the "Company").
These RGPD legal notices are issued from the free generator of legal notices for a website
1.2 The Company can be contacted by email at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the following number : 06 60 48 33 22
1.3 The Director of the publication is : Mr Francis LELONG, in his capacity as President of the Company
1.4 The Website is hosted by the company Gandi, a Société par Actions Simplifiée à Associé Unique, with a share capital of € 630,000, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 423 093 459 and whose registered office is located at 63-65 Boulevard Masséna in Paris (75013)
1.5 The company GANDI can be reached at the following telephone number: 08 90 10 94 88 and can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
2.2 The use of the Site implies full, complete and unreserved adherence to these GTU.
3. Use of the site
3.1 Before any use of the Site, the User must ensure that he/she has the technical and computer means to browse and use the Site. He must also ensure that the computer configuration of his hardware/equipment is in good working order and does not contain viruses.
3. 2 The Company reserves the right to modify, revise, delete, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content (hereinafter the "Content(s)") appearing on the Site or displayed on it.
3.3 The Company may delete, change or modify the Site and/or the Content at any time.
4. Obligations of the user.
4.1 By using the Site, Users agree:
- to refrain from using the Site in an illegal manner, for any illegal purpose or in a manner incompatible with these TOS;
- not to use the Site for the publication of abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, obscene, pornographic or threatening statements, and/or infringing on the privacy of others;
- not to sell, copy, reproduce, rent, lend, distribute, transfer or sublicense all or part of the elements, information and Contents appearing on the Site and/or to allow any third party to use or have access to the Site for any purpose whatsoever or to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, display in a form readable by the User, attempt to discover any source code or to use any software activating or comprising any part of the Site;
- to respect other Users; not to collect and store personal data relating to other Users, for any purpose;
- not to disseminate content that could constitute incitement to commit crimes or offences; provocation to discrimination, racial hatred, and more generally that could be contrary to the laws and regulations in force, to the present rules of use and to good morals and public order;
- not to disseminate information of an ideological, religious, political or ethnic nature;
- not to disseminate content likely to endanger minors, in particular the dissemination of messages of a violent or pornographic nature;
- not to attempt to mislead other Users by usurping the name or pseudonym of other persons;
- not to post, transmit by e-mail or in any other way any element that violates any patent, registered trademark, trade secret, intellectual property right or any other property right belonging to others.
- not to post, transmit by email or in any other way any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material (including engaging in "spam", or any other form of solicitation);
- not to use the Site for abusive purposes by intentionally introducing viruses or any other malicious program and to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- not to denigrate the Site and/or the Company and/or other Users on social networks or any other means of communication
4. 2 If, for any reason, the Company considers that Users are not respecting the present TOS, it may at any time, and at its sole discretion, remove their access to the Site and take all measures including any legal action against them
5. Accuracy and legality of information.
5. 1 Each User undertakes to ensure that all information, in particular that concerning him, which he provides is adequate, accurate, up-to-date and complete. To this end, he undertakes to update it regularly.
5. 2 The User acknowledges that the Company does not have the material means to verify the veracity of all the information present on the Site. The Company can therefore not be held responsible in case of identity theft, or the fact that the information mentioned is false or misleading.
5. 3 The Company also does not guarantee the timeliness, lawfulness, probity or quality of information transmitted by Users.
6. Intellectual property
6. 1 By accessing the Site, Users expressly acknowledge that the Site and the Content made available to Users, including images, photographs, designs, graphics, drawings, models, layouts, logos, trademarks, texts ... are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by the French Intellectual Property Code and by applicable international treaties and agreements relating to the protection of intellectual property rights. As such, they may not be reproduced without the express authorization of the Company, under penalty of civil and criminal prosecution.
6. 2 The Company is the sole owner of all rights, titles and interests in the Site and the Contents, including all intellectual property rights including, in particular, all rights relating to copyrights, design rights, trademarks, trade names, company names, domain names, technology, know-how, processes, formulas, source codes and executable codes, data and similar rights, including information relating to any application, registration or renewal of the same which may be protected by the laws, regulations or rules on intellectual property of any country.
6. 3 The Company grants a non-exclusive license to Users to use the Site and the Contents within the strict framework of these TOS.
6. 4 Any reproduction, representation, adaptation, exploitation, distribution, broadcasting, commercial use, translation, arrangement, transformation or any creation of derivative or composite works of all or part of the works and/or any other Contents appearing on the Site on any medium whatsoever and by any process whatsoever, present or future, is expressly prohibited. These actions are likely to constitute acts of counterfeiting punishable under criminal and civil law, engaging the responsibility of their author.
6. 5 The systematic and repeated extraction of information and Contents appearing on the Site is strictly prohibited and sanctioned under the law of intellectual property and the sui generis right of databases. Any illicit extraction may engage the civil and penal liability of its author.
7. 1 The Company declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party, outside its control, leading to a modification or alteration of the information/Content appearing on the Site or having caused prejudice to any User of this Site; and more generally for any damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused as a result of anyone's access to the Site or the impossibility of accessing it, outside its control.
7. 2 The Company cannot be held responsible for technical problems or failures related to telephone networks, online computer systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment and/or software of Users.
8. 1 The hypertext links established on the Site to other Internet sites or other Internet sources or content (hereinafter the "External Sources") shall not incur the liability of the Company.
8. 2 Insofar as the Company cannot control these External Sources, the User acknowledges that the Company cannot be held responsible for the availability of these External Sources, and cannot bear any liability for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these External Sources.
9. Trademark Information
9.1 "ALEGRIA.TECH" and all other trademarks and logos of the Company are trademarks protected by French intellectual property law (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Marks"). Unless authorized in writing by the Company, the User undertakes not to use or distribute the Trademarks in any way whatsoever.
9.2 This prohibition extends to all signs reproducing the Company's Brands, such as, but not limited to: corporate names, trade names, signs, domain names, designs, etc.
10. Protection of personal data.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
11. 1. These TOU are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
11. 2. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the interpretation and/or performance of these TOU, the courts of competent jurisdiction shall be those designated in the Code of Civil Procedure.
12. 1 The Company can be contacted at any time by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. 2 The Company can be contacted by mail at the following address: 17 Rue des Martyrs - 75009 - Paris.
12. 3 The Company can also be contacted by telephone at the following number: 06 60 48 33 22.
Updated November 2022